Monday, December 29, 2008

Thinking Ahead

Oh my, oh my, just a blink of an eye and its already 2009. This time of the year, last year, i'm just a lazy guy, potatofying myself on the couch and surfing the net whole day and obtaining junk information. How much time changes a person.

I don't think i'm the same person as before. I'm more confident now. I am knowledgeable now. How much this course changed me from the person i was before. I have a vision and goals to support my dreams in the future. I have set plenty of goals and some of it have been accomplished and some not. In the year 2009, me, and my team will set goals that we will try our best to materialise.

In UMP, we believe, anything is possible and we always can do it. Nobody has gained success in their first try, and so do us, but we will keep chasing it until we manage to fulfill our objective target. We just want to modernise the art of film and keep everyone happy. Though some might not be happy with us, we are happy to provide you the best in our videos to portray our nation as a leading video producer in the future.

Some of our goals this year are:

1. Producing better quality videos with more creative ideas
2. Earning incomes to expand our production
3. Buying the Canon XL-2
4. Obtaining all production equipments, such as lighting, boom mic, etc.
5. Win a film festival competition
6. Recognised by everyone as a fresh and upcoming production
7. Recruit more members in our team
8. Being happy in everything we do, and have passion in it. (100% passion)

For the next 5 years:

1. Become a young, multi- millionaire production
2. Be young millionaires without debt
3. Our works being published worldwide
4. Winning Best Picture in Cannes International Film Festival, recognised as The Best Asian Film in Academy Awards
5. Opening a Videography School specially for yound talents with passion in videography
6. Travel to at least 5 out of 6 continents in the world
7. The most important thing is to be what i plan to be and have a hobby as a colourful career.

This is a rough outline for my vision, and same goes to my mates who will fight hard to make all our dreams possible. It may not look convincing at first sight, but as time goes on, it will materialised. We are not afraid to be the best. We are constantly labelled as ego, arrogant, and emo. Well, then maybe Donald Trump is ego, Tun Mahathir is arrogant, but look where they are now and look back at yourself.

We are doing something for our future and are happy with it. Do support us if you share the same belief as us, have the same vision as us, that is to take Malaysia to the international stage as a leading , modern country.

Love, Raffi.
A person who will chase success regardless the situation.

2 comments:

Jeff Whitley said...

I help with a site, videopia.org and saw this one. I appreciate your ambition, good luck !!

Unpredictable Productions said...

Well thank you jeff. Do drop by frequently. What's your link btw ?