Friday, May 22, 2009

Who Are You?

I've noticed one thing. We never really introduced ourselves to the public since the formation in August last year. So, today i'm taking time off to share some parts of me which hidden. A part of me that is not visible, according to Johari's Window. So, here goes:


"Hello. I’m Raffi. I am a horrible friend, a languid adversary. I’m too big to fit in your closet. On the other hand, I’m too tiny to explore the depths of the ocean. I am rambunctious only when equipped with Ringgit bills and assorted chocolates. Generally, my words come out unfiltered. My luck with girls is laughable; but worthy of a song or two. What I see in the mirror pales in comparison to what I expect an eighteen year old boy should be. I take my juice with pulp and three cubes of ice and stirred to perfection. I am pissed of at the world's creatures for no particular reason at all; I just feel like it. I fall fast and hard, but I get back up on my feet just as quick. At this stage of my life, I don’t believe in marriage yet. If this is a phase, so be it. My goals and aims are still vague but I’m sure I’ll turn out just fine. I'm addicted to intense electrical appliances! So this is me; now who are you?"

I'll get Roy to write something about him, don't worry people :D
I'm sorry there has not been much update. We are quite busy with college, some taylor's job, some videos for ourselves too. Stay put at this blog in the next couple of weeks and we will give you more action about us.

Love, Raffi.

1 comment: