Friday, September 19, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya.



I took this clip from youtube. Rather a last year's advert but this advert really did touch my internal feelings and tears plunge rather easily. I don’t know why. The camera angles, the scripts and the storyline are so emotive that Hamster could not control his ego-ness of a man for this particular moment. Petronas seems to have a good idea and creativity for their ads. They are awesome !

The storyline goes as how a father tolerates his son although how annoying it was. A parent can bear the attitude of their children but obviously, these days, children don’t tend to care about their old folks anymore. They take care of their parents as though they are some kind of an annoying creature that don’t deserve to be loved in this world.

I learn a lot from this ad. It teaches me not to forget whatever my parents gave , when I grow to be the person I am now, a young adolescent maturing with their guidance and support. I suddenly feel that we forget those who gave us luxury when we don't need them in our personal life anymore.

When someone gives their support, in any way, we are thankful, but maybe on that particular hour or moment. We are likely to forget their contributions soon after they are deemed not important anymore. Parents are something important to me, well, family is the most important part of my life. They are the stepping stone towards your success in anything you want to be.

They are the ones whom you can trust, who give moral support when u need it, when u are in any sort of problem, we turn to our family, especially our parents for guidance. To disrespect our parents are unacceptable in any sort. These people don’t deserve to be called a person.

We should reflect and think that whatever or how you hate your parents, or whatever they did to you, they are still your parents. Who care and love you. I love you so much Daddy and Mama. And the same goes to my siblings.

Love, The Hamster.

2 comments:

Azima said...

i cried after watching this advert and reading your essay.;( i love my mummy and daddy so much .waaaaaa. so emo. :( lol.



SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

Unpredictable Productions said...

thanks azima ;D
lets love our family. if we have one, cherish it and never let it go.

Hamster.